Specialized machines for chestnut professionals
From the harvest to the calibration of the chestnuts:
Monchiero offers a complete range of specialized machines,
practical in use and capable of ensuring optimal yields.
CHESTNUT HARVESTER 498
- Suction tube: ø up to 140 mm
- Max hose length (ø 120 mm): 50 m
- Patented loop opening device
- 4-stage cleaning system
- Hydraulic leveling system kit with pipes and couplings (optional)
- Side collector kit (optional)
- Overall dimensions: 342 x 153 cm
H: 184 cm
- Weight: 702 kg
- Power: 33 kW / 45 HP
- Production: 150-400 kg / h
- Hose length: 25 m
Designed to facilitate the harvesting of chestnuts in well-leveled and prepared soils. The transmission to the belt, the screen, the star valve and the side fan is completely hydraulic.
The patented shrink disk is rubber coated, so that the opening of the curls is carried out with great efficiency and at the same time, with extreme delicacy. The cleaning phase has improved, in order to allow high hourly yields and reliability over time. To ensure harvesting even on moist soil, it must be grassed.
PEELER PE 03
- DRIVE VIA PDP OF THE TRACTOR
- DOUBLE OUTLET FOR PEELED CHESTNUTS
- ADJUSTABLE PEELING DEPTH
This dry chestnut peeler is driven by the tractor’s power take-off, in order to take advantage of all the necessary force.
Equipped with a double exit for peeled fruit, it is able to significantly reduce storage times in bags; the adjustment of the peeling depth always ensures an optimal result.
- 5.5 kW (7 HP) THREE-PHASE ELECTRIC MOTOR
- TOP CONTAINER FOR FRUITS
- PATENTED CURL OPENING DEVICE
- 3-STAGE CLEANING SYSTEM
- STAR VALVE WITH SPEED REGULATOR
- SIEVE WITH SPEED REGULATOR
- LEVELING FEET
This machine uses a tested 5.5 kW three-phase electric motor capable of provide all the power you need to work at your best.
It is equipped with an upper container for the fruits, a patented system for opening the curls, and an efficient 3-way cleaning system phases that guarantees a product of excellent quality. 4 adjustable feet allow it to easily adapt to different ground conditions.
V66 CALIBRATOR SCREEN
- ELECTRIC MOTOR 0.37 kW (220 V)
- 2 SEPARATION GRIDS WITH HOLES DIAMETER OF YOUR CHOICE (FROM 23 TO 32 mm)
- 3 FRUIT SEPARATION PIECES
- OSCILLATING HOPPER
- INTERCHANGEABLE LOOSE GRIDS (optional)
Perfect for separating dried fruit based on size, it offers excellent production yield and unparalleled versatility. The availability of interchangeable grids, capable of adapting to different sizes, in fact extends the calibration possibilities. Equipped with an electric motor with reduction gear, it is equipped with an oscillating hopper to facilitate the fall of the fruit.