Mini dimensions, maxi performances
From his damped seat, the operator has got maximum comfort and perfect visual control of all the operating zone.
Multi- functions joystick with patented ‘Automatic End of Line’ function, which permits to lift pick up and brushes, stop the rotation of the rotor and the brushes, and re-start the harvesting on another row, everything just pressing one button.
Patent pending Pick-up System with front rotor.
EXCLUSIVE MONCHIERO’S PATENT
MECHANICAL FRUITS CLEANING SYSTEM
NO FANS! The system is compact, multiphase, and completely mechanical.
• Cleaning is more efficient and accurate
• Less power required, and as a result, lower fuel consumption
• Less dust
• Minimal maintenance: only end of season.
The 2050 harvester has been specially designed to manoeuvre very easily around trees in small spaces and low plantations.
• 4 WD with hydraulic, high torque motor, and ‘Twin Pump’ system providing safe and reliable speed on uneven, dry, soft or wet terrain, and lateral stability on slopes.
• Large section and low pressure tires forminimum impact on the soil, even inconditions of very high levels of humidity.
• The M-FRAME chassis, in mono block high resistance steel, guarantees the machine on the most demanding terrain..
• Two front lateral brushes with parallelogram are speed adjustable from the driver’s seat.
• ‘Green’ 3 cylinders Yanmar engine, 40 HP/30KW, with super silenced exhaust box under the cover, which opens laterally.
• Radiator with double screen foreasier cleaning.
• Fuel tank: 25 l.
• Hydraulic oil tank 83 l.