More power form medium sized farms
HARVESTING WITHOUT ANY STOP
The 2095 model is especially suited for medium sized holdings. Reduced height makes it easy to work even on particularly low plantations with minimal damage to branches.
The path of the fruit is not hindered by any shrinkage: no risk of clogging, and harvesting speed is high and constant.
The additional fan mounted over the conveyor belt, increases the quality offruit’s cleanliness by aspirating leaves and lighter particles and sending them back on the ground (optional).
COMFORT AND FUNCTIONALITY
The steering column is tilt-adjustable, with full instrumentation for all the machine’s functions using intuitive, easy access controls.
Joystick with simplified harvesting function that starts the procedure just pressing a button, or the ‘End of Line function’, which makes the pick up lower automatically, switch to floating mode and rise when the line is finished.
EXCLUSIVE PATENTED TRACTION SYSTEM
An easy harvesting even on the most difficult terrains and a lighter footprint on the ground
Unequalled speed and high yields on damp terrain and steep slopes: the new traction system is designed to get you back harvesting sooner and doing a good job even in the worst conditions. Designed for maximum efficiency but minimum environmental impact, the new traction system has a lower ground impact than ever before.
• 4 WD plus Twin-lock hydrostatic drive control system providing excellent traction on any terrain.
• Rear fan located at the belt outlet, and hydraulically speed-adjustable, separating the fruit from any lighter objects.
• Speed-adjustable lateral fan, with electro-hydraulic control for blowing the fruit between the rows.
• Wide-section and low ground impact tyres, catering for working on very soft terrain.
• Twin counter rotating and floating pick-up for productive harvesting even in the presence of grass and leaves.
• Lateral brushes thickly-wired, that follow the ground and work effectively even on terrains not perfectly plain.
Brushes with steel disc and rubber blades (optional); third lateral brush (optional).
• Adjustable pivoting wheels for easy following the uneven soil on gradients. Openable pick-up with double rotor facilitating servicing and cleaning operations.
• Equalizer positioned at the sieve outlet, making the fall of the fruit into the hopper easier and more uniform (optional).
Bar belt conveying material to the rear of the harvester, and performing an initial clearance of small debris from the fruit.
Fill in the form to download the pdf.